Sunday, March 15, 2009

Playlist 3/14/09-- 6-8 am, Dorothy Kadar

“No Peace” Max Romeo
“A quarter pound of I’cense” Max Romeo
“Lady Lady” Cynty and Monkees
“Ungrateful Set” The Versatilles
“Ungrateful Skank” The Upsetters
“Lambs Bread” Sylford Walker
“Get Together” Keith Poppin
“Spider To The Fly” Big Youth
“Deuteronomy” Sylford Walker
“King Tubby’s Answer” Scientist
“No Dub Island” Scientist
“(If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don’t Want To Be Right” Alton Ellis
“Words Of The Ghetto” Johnny Osbourne
“Man Of Jehovah” Johnny Osbourne
“Slave Master” Gregory Isaacs
“Storm” Gregory Isaacs
“Blazing Horns (extended)” Tommy McCook
“My Whole World” Bim Sherman
“Love Forever” Bim Sherman
“Yagga Yagga (You’ll Suffer)” Dennis Brown
“Money In My Pockets (1973)” Dennis Brown
“Wolf And Leopards/ Step On The Dragon” Dennis Brown
“I Need Your Loving” Slim Smith
“Rascal Man” Delroy Wilson
“Blood And Fire” Niney
“Here I Come” Dennis Brown
“Fire And Brimstone A Go Burn The Wicked” Johnny Clarke
“Top Ranking (I’m The Toughest)” Johnny Clarke
“In The Roots Of The Ghetto” Johnny Clarke
“Children Of Jah- Time to Unite” The Chantells and U Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment